Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Road to Osoyoos


empty road, originally uploaded by infi9ite.

It's been a while. But this happened: Ryan and I went on a day-trip to Osoyoos, BC, with Ryan's co-worker and his wife on Saturday. Things got quite interesting, as we all took our turn at our various cameras during different points of the trip. At one point I think Svetlana had three people taking pictures of her simultaneously. Poor girl; luckily she's photogenic.

Fun was had by all, and more photos will follow.

3 comments:

Rebs said...

that's a very pretty name - do you know what language it's from?

sonya said...

Svet is Macedonian! How cool is that? though I've also met another Svetlana who was eastern european...I forget where from specifically.

Anonymous said...

Gorgous shot! Its making me want to go back right now!

I'm not sure if I could live for extended periods in the Okanagan, but its def. one of my favorite places to travel for a holiday!