Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm so blogging this: Sedin twin!

Yesterday I went for coffee with Ryan in Yaletown. As we strolled along Hamilton St. in the rain, I chanced upon a familiar visage and my brain registered the following in sequence:

Red hair!

Beard!

Talking loudly in Swedish!

SEDIN!

For the uninformed, the Vancouver Canucks have twin brothers, Daniel and Henrik Sedin, who play on a line together.

I had no idea if it was D. or H Sedin as they are identical down to their beard grooming, but this one was next to a cute smiling blonde woman (who, at the very least, understood Swedish, and appeared Swedish also), who was pushing a baby in a stroller. Awwww.

Wikipedia tells me it was probably Daniel, as the kid in the stroller looked about a year old:

Daniel Sedin

If you haven't yet, meet the Sedins: (safe for work, though you might not believe it at first:)

No comments: