Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sonya in...tulip land?

Big news!

I've just booked my flight...and I will be headed to TU Delft in the Netherlands for 2 years to do a masters of architecture degree!

Initial fears have been mostly replaced by euphoric excitement! Yes, the program is in English. they have a lot of international students and the program has a great reputation.

So if you're in Winnipeg during August, I'll be there from the 1st to the 26th. Hopefully we can meet, because I'll be a little further away for two years than originally anticipated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! What a wonderful experience, I wish I could come too! Well, I hope it all works out and you have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Gah! That's so exciting!!!!! Admittedly I was looking forward to you being in Toronto, but this is far more exciting for you!!! Congrats!!!!

Rebs said...

you and sabrina should hook up while you're both in the same country! exciting stuff!
perhaps we really will have to come visit you both...